My Zimbio
Top Stories

Saturday, January 10, 2009

From the day I stepped foot on the island of St. Simons, I dreamed of some day owning a piece of island property. That was a big dream for me with my limited resources but then as you know, I am a dreamer and prefer to dream BIG!

Funny how things happen - something that looks like a dreadful event comes up with a silver lining! In 1999, my car was hit by a semi on Interstate 75 on the bridge between Cincinnati and my home in Covington, Kentucky. My injuries were serious enough that I received a small settlement which was enough for a down payment for my little St. Simons Island condo.

My condo is available for rent except for the several weeks I spend there every winter. If you are interested, please contact me at sstonebraker1616@aol.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I added you as a friend on blog catalog
    I'm interested in this condo idea. No definite plans and of course I would email and probably talk before making any reservations.

    What side of the island is it on? Walk to the beach? Minimum stay?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete